Monday, March 17, 2008

A Whole New World...

So here's the deal. I always thought that blogs were for people that are full of themselves, and I like to think that I'm not full of myself...so I never even thought about getting one. BUT then I read my friend's blogs and they made me laugh. a lot. So I'd like to revise my previous thought that blogs are for people that are full of themselves to blogs are like journals that everyone can see. I need all the motivation I can get to write a journal. SO here's the start of a whole new world. I have to reference Aladdin. He's the hottest Disney character.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I am so happy that you finally have a blog. My heart feels joy knowing that we will have this to keep us in close contact while we are separated. Love the layout by the way

March 20, 2008 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Wendi said...

Yay! I found your blog through Ashley's. I love keeping in touch with all my cool 2nd cousins online. :)

June 25, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home