Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Loaf Day!

I know what you're thinking. What kind of day is a loaf day, and do I really want to know about it. Well I'll make things simple loaf day is the best day of the week. It started March 10, 2008. I was hanging on the forth floor of the Library with my home girls cind and meg...getting "the stare down" because we were being really loud and obnoxious. For some reason I really wanted a loaf of bread from sugar and spice so I kept bringing it up. FINALLY the girls acquiesced to my demand for a loaf and we journeyed to the Cougar eat. We all got loaves with honey butter and not only was the loaf delightful, we had the most fun ever hanging outside the wilk! We mostly met all of cindy's friends because everyone loves her. We talked to some guy named Kendall on the hill and asked if he would be weirded out if a girl sat by him and started talking to him. It is He that gave us the greatest bit of wisdom, and I quote, "Usually if a girl shows some interest in a guy, then he will ask her out." Hmm...it hasn't worked for me yet, but for some strange reason I trust Kendall. Well anyway, we loved the day so much that we decided to make it a tradition. LOAF DAY!! We get loaves every Tuesday and hang out on the grass in Brigham Square. It's my favorite day. As soon as it's over I'm looking forward to next weeks loaf day. The theme of this week's loaf day was Hott loaf day. We looked PHAT that day!

Hey quit hogging all the loaf!


It looks like cind doesn't have a leg...

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

NOELLE!! Awesome post girl!! You are so inspiring. Loaf day has changed my life!! literally! I feel like I've known you a lifetime!

March 27, 2008 at 12:25 AM  
Blogger Andy and Melissa said...

In case you were wondering...I don't think Andy would have asked me out if I would have always blew him off. In fact - I made my feelings for him perfectly clear-and at first he was like - Whoa...but then he went head over heels in love, and the rest is history. Maybe Kendall is right.

March 27, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home