Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Notes from Gma and Gpa

I just got home from Meg's house and I found that I got mail! Two letters to be exact. I never get mail, so it was a joyous occasion. They were both address from my grandma's house. So I open one and it's the most darling Easter card and note ever. My grandma said she wishes me happiness and joy and a nice young man who will sweep me off my feet. Then I open the other one and it's from my grandpa. He wanted to send me his own. It was the sweetest thing ever I'm not gonna lie...there was a little glisten in my eye. And my grandma wished that a nice young man would sweep me off my feet...that means it's going to happen.
I need to keep a running log of all the wisdom that people give me. My Grandma and Kendall gave me great advice this week.

3 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

omg. i had a glisten in my eye JUST READING THE POST! How cute! And yes, a very hot guy is going to be sweeping you off your feet soon! Probably on loaf day!!!

March 29, 2008 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Amanda Ann Hansen said...

I just saw your comment on my blog and died of excitement when I realized that you had a blog of your own! I look forward to years of comments.

March 30, 2008 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Colette said...

I just discovered you have a blog and it's just about the happiest news I've ever learned of. Really. SO excited!

March 30, 2008 at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home