Tuesday, April 22, 2008

BlaHH


So here I am in the LRC. It's probably the one of the last times I'm going to be in here. I can't study! I think I finally figured out my problem. As soon as I finish my tests I'm done with school. As much as I want to be done with school it scares me. So maybe subconsciously I think that if I don't take my tests I don't have to leave BYU. While that's partially true, I don't want to stay at BYU because I failed my last semester.

NEWS FLASH: I'm going to be walking the streets of Athens, Greece in 8 days!!!

As for now this is me.

2 Comments:

Blogger donelle said...

hey! so where you at? still on condo row? in europe? let me know girl! hope you're doing well...miss your face! loves!

April 25, 2008 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Wendi said...

LOVE this illustration. :D

June 25, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home