Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Eurotrash














Oh wow europe is SO amazing! It's not really what I expected but in a good way. I didn't expect to be meandering down the street and turn the corner dodging tourists and look up to see the pantheon. It's HUGE! No picture does it justice unless you see it.

Another thing I didn't expect was to fall in love... with gelatto. It's soo good. I can't even describe it. I guess I just can't really describe most things that I'm experiencing here except that it's all amazing.

My other love is Alexander. He's an Italian man that I ran into at the end of the day today. We were so tired today because we've been walking around all day and not really sleeping because we're too excited. So we're looking for the metro or bus and Alex (we're on a nickname basis I guess) asked natalie if she was lost, because she looked really lost. Well we got in this conversation and next thing I knew he was inviting me to come stay with him in his apartment and kissing my cheeks.

Okay so I have tons of other loves, like the Roman forum, the colluseum, the metro, zeus's temple...the list goes on. But here are some pictures for now! I LOVE IT HERE.

PS. I graduated. I'll have to post those when I get home.

Okay so here are the picture descriptions. One is of all of us chillin in front of the pantheon. We were SO tired.

The other is an old man and his son. It was the cutest thing ever. The dad was reading about the pantheon to the little boy.

Another is Theodore, our Greek love. He was a soldier. He's so charming

One is us and the Greek church.

One is me and Jackie in the colluseum. She's beating me up.

One is zeus's temple. It's the columns. They used to be a temple...they're huge!! I love this one because we're all looking up at how big it is and Jackie's looking at the ground. haha

Well I gotta go. This is taking longer than I thought it would....

2 Comments:

Blogger Joneel said...

Noellie, I'm glad you took the time to post some pictures. It's fun to see your adventures

May 7, 2008 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

ciao bella! Love reading about your trip. I wish I was there...oh wait, I am :)

May 8, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home