Sunday, June 28, 2009

What a lovely surprise....

I know it doesn't seem like it (because my insufficient bloggin of the riveting things that are going on in my life) but I've been really busy lately. The last week has been bad because it's the end of the quarter and my company wants to get as many reports out the door as possible to please Wall Street, and it just so happens that this is the time of year that everyone takes off work for summer vacation. We've been pretty short handed, and that combined with the commute to SLC from Provo was really getting to me. On Thursday when I get home from work I was ready to sleep on the streets of SLC with the other bums so that I'd never have to commute again. I went for a bike ride to cool down and when I got home I had a knock at my door. It was a lady and her husband with this huge poster board that had a message made out of different candies from Mark. It was probably the best surprise ever, and it came when I needed it the most. I'm pretty sure I have the best boyfriend ever...and I'm afraid to eat the candy cuz I don't wanna mess it up. I'm weird like that.

So this is the poster...



...and my surprised face. (please disregard my scantily clad body I was post workout)


And Mark ( who I like to affectionately call Kram...)



And a photograph from the last time I was in Cali. The wind blew at a very inopportune time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendi said...

What a nice boyfriend! And that's a very creative candy card. He looks like a keeper to me. Hope things get less busy and more fun soon. :)

June 29, 2009 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Oh my little pack rat...you have a picture of your precious poster so you can always remember it....but I know you and it will not be thrown away anytime soon BUT you do have another option....eat the candy but leave the wrappers. ☺

June 30, 2009 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

i need to meet him to approve.

July 11, 2009 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE this post!!! So adorable...you do have a great boyfriend. That is like something every girl wants. so cute! I also love that I was mentioned in this poster!

July 11, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home