Monday, June 9, 2008

twinkle twinkle little star

did you know that the eiffel tower twinkled every hour? it's sooo cool looking. we went there last night to hang out. there's a park that I adore at the foot of it where the community all hangs out, men walk around trying to sell you wine and 10 eiffel tower keychains for one euro. who needs 10 keychains??? i was writing in my journal in the park (my favorite thing to do) and i felt something hit me. it just so happened to be a 10 cent piece from the parisian men behind me who thought they were so devenier. i said thanks and kept writing. then i got another 10 cent piece. just what i was hoping for. haha. the things people do to get someone's attention. i could find another man that thinks i'm worth more than 10 cents. I'm off to wander on my own today for the first time in more than a month. i'm excited. i gotta go. not much time. we're leaving this wonderful place in the morning.
ps i got the CUTEST bag today! and i was trying to be all adventurous and try french cheeses so i got a bunch of little ones...bad idea! it smelled like butt. i took a bit and almost threw up.
i hope i can post pictures soon. i have soooo many. probably about 2000. that's just mine. all the other girls have tons of pictures of me too. i hope i've been gone long enough for you to miss me enough to want to see them ALLLL.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

I do remember the twinkle. I'm crossing my fingers that you will have a clear day when you go on the Eye. Yes, I will want to see ALL pictures. Go Picasa!

June 10, 2008 at 1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home