Monday, February 9, 2009

I"M EMPLOYED!!

I started my job today. It was such a great day. I can't even believe how much I learned. It was very overwhelming, but so much fun.

SO. What's my blog without an embarrassing moment??

Today my boss was taking me around to meet everybody in different departments. We were in this one lady's office who had made peanut butter chocolate chip balls. My boss was raving about them so when they offered them to me I felt like I needed to partake. I didn't want the whole thing because I was meeting people, so the lady(I met about 25 people today so I can't remember her name!) said she would like half of it. So, thinking that it was like a cookie, I tried to break it in half. When I applied the tiniest amount of pressure the cookie crumbled all over the floor. I was mortified. What I love about my company is that everyone's so down to earth and friendly that me crumbling cookie all over the ground was only a big deal to me. I was still embarrassed and hour later.

Here are some pictures of how much fun I'm having!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Wendi said...

Congratulations on your new job! And I'm glad to see you're still having lots of fun. Is this the same boy I see over and over? Is he a special boy, perhaps?! Do tell. I've missed your fun blog and I'm glad you posted again! :)

February 10, 2009 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Wendi said...

I posted some pictures of you and your family on our Friends and Family blog just now. Hope that was okay!! :)

February 10, 2009 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

yay for employment! Can you photoshop me into the torrie, noelle, jackie pic?!?! :( sad. wish i could be there to play. So where are you working?

February 10, 2009 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

umm so i am so very excited you FINALLY updated your blog lol. and i was in it! yay! and i will do the honors of photo shopping katie...

February 15, 2009 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

so i was happy you updated it again........ but umm i would kinda like to hear how life is for you so if you wouldn't mind updating it again, that would be great ;)

March 30, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home