Sunday, May 18, 2008

Just in case you were wondering if I was still alive...

I have been a little distracted lately. Plus you have to pay for internet her. lamo. I am in Florence now! Before we went to Sorrento. It was a cute little seaside town. Since I am boy crazy I must give an update on the men in sorrento. They are sleezy. Torrie can attest...they stroke her hair like...um...she was their pet or something. The island Capri is off the coast..it was a fun island. I got an Italian Stallion tshirt there.
So...florence...The architecture is really cool. The weather is CRAZY! Today we got mist, rain, pouring rain and sunshine all in a 15 minute period. Ok..well, i am not talking about the weather cuz i am boring. i am talking about it because it is crazy.
I wish there was time to tell all the funny stories, but this will suffice for now.
PS. our hotel here is like an orphanage. you can see through our bathroom door. I donàt know how many of my roommates have seen my butt through it. Lucky them.
Ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

I should have done your study abroad. Then I could see your butt. Dang it.

Hahaha- Florence is beautiful huh? I miss you girl.

May 19, 2008 at 3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home